First Choice for Retail
- Approximately 1.5 million square feet of retail capacity in the East Liberty corridor.
- 1st Whole Foods in the region
- 1st Target urban concept
- 1st Trader Joe’s in the region (also one of the top performing in the US)
- 1st Home Depot urban concept
First Choice for Residential
- Over 1,500 newly created apartment units already developed or being built
- 1st choice of hip boutique hotel brands: ACE Hotel and Hotel Indigo, 5 new hotels in all
- Close to the university district (Carnegie Mellon, Pitt and Chatham have shuttles constantly operating within the neighborhood)
First Choice for Office Space
- Home to Google Campus at Bakery Square, Duolingo, Alpha Labs, Thrill Mill and other growing and emerging technology companies.
- 6 major development projects currently underway
- Combination of historic structure rehab and sustainable new construction techniques
- 1 million plus square feet for new businesses and startups in the past 5 years
East Liberty is Arts and Culture
East Liberty is home to innovative producers of arts, culture, and technology. It’s an eclectic, lively group that gives the neighborhood more energy!